Thursday, June 19, 2008

I spent the last four days taking care of a very sick husband. Turns out he had a very bad bacterial infection in his sinuses that hit rather quickly and invaded his lymph nodes, caused his ears to fill with fluid and overall it made him feel like death. The constant headaches, all over joint and body pain, loss of equilibrium, fever, nausea, and chills were a result of that. Thanks to a strong antibiotic he is feeling better.

He thanked me every time I helped him dress, stayed in the bathroom while he showered in case he fell, got him water, medicine, food, put a DVD in the player for him, got him a blanket, and just about every other little thing he needed. These past four days it's been very quiet around here, very quiet.

But I knew he was feeling better when he started raising his voice and bitching today. Yep, life is back to normal.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear Vinny is better, yep..when they start bitching that's a good sign. I've tried to call you several times but the phone is always busy so I thought I might as well wait for you to call.

    ReplyDelete