Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Holiday Inn crappy customer service

The Holiday Inn Express in Petersburg, Virginia needs a lesson in customer service. DH asked them for a wake-up call at 5 am and then he asked me to call him same time just in case they didn't. Sure enough, I called the hotel at 5 am and nobody answered. Every time I called, no answer, where was the front desk clerk ya think? Probably sleeping! To add to that, they NEVER gave DH his 5 am wakeup call. Good thing he had his cell phone on and I was able to get a hold of him.

So much for customer service...you'd think for $135 a night you could at least get your wakeup call on time eh?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/16/2008

    The nastiest hotel I ever stayed at was a Holiday Inn. Everyone else I know has had good experiences with them.--ST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember ever having a problem with a HI, however, there was this hotel in Roanoke VA back a few years ago that was so flea infested, the fleas had their own fleas!

    ReplyDelete