Thursday, September 25, 2008

Legally blonde...

Ok, I'm fessin' up, last Saturday night I forced DH to play on his computer in the office while I stayed in the living room and watched Legally Blonde & Legally Blonde 2 and I laughed my ass off during both films. I love Reese Witherspoon, she is so funny.

Now DH refused to watch it, maybe it was the chihuahua in a pink skirt that got to him, I don't know but the movies were so funny, I was laughing out loud. He just kept shaking his head.

I'm sorry but I thought the movies were hilarious!

3 comments:

  1. Both those films were quite cute. My kids have glommed on to LB2 lately even though they're too young to understand much of it! Reese Witherspoon is funny and she's actually quite a good singer. She did her own singing in Walk the Line. Sorry your old man couldn't get past the pink to sit and have a good laugh with ya'

    FMD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't apologize for having fun! LB was very funny, and you have inspired me to add LB2 to the Netflix cue. Tell DH to lighten up or I'll Photoshop him in a pink tutu dancing with Skippy jars. Hah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore those movies, and really enjoy watching them with my little girl and talking about the different ,messages. Besides being hilarious, they say *A*LOT* about assumptions and judgments...

    ReplyDelete