Wednesday, October 08, 2008

AIG screwing the American people...

OMG

AIG just pissed away a shit pot load of money, about $440,000 on a rather expensive and luxurious California retreat for its executives. It included spa treatments, golf, banquets, and other goodies.

And that was just a few days after the federal government gave them $85 billion bailout. Now, ABC news just reported they have given AIG another $38 billion.

People...PEOPLE...wake the hell up. Time to get on the phone or email with your elected official and tell them that they just lost your vote.

Every son of a bitch who voted for it should be OUT. I'm sorry but because McCain voted for it, I decided not to vote for him. Notice I removed my endorsement of him on my blog? Yep, it was a dealbreaker for me.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/08/2008

    I totally agree, but who are you voting for? Mickey Mouse?--ST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreeing with the above. I'm hoping that in protest you'll write in Fred Thompson. Or Mitt, or Mike...Anybody but B.O.
    For the love of all that is holy..
    Please.
    FMD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all just so wrong...

    ReplyDelete