Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The facebook project...

One of my pet projects on hold for several years now has been an alumni list of our former graduate students. Finally, I made time to do it. The facebook project has grown and we now have 122 members and growing daily. I've tracked down at least 113 alumni in the past two weekse, six months from now maybe thenumber will be up to 300.

Many of my former students ask "how did you find me?" and I explained that it wasn't easy but I was persistent. Iit took about two dozen online resources, search engines and of course I could not have done it without public records. I just know how to find information, just ask the RedQueen, she knows me better than anyone.

And so this is just the beginning of this project, it's going to get much bigger before I'm through!

No comments:

Post a Comment