Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Because I'm so wealthy...

...yesterday I spent $1,135 on ONE, yes ONE crown! One of my molars had a filling older than me LOL and the whole tooth needed to be crowned. My dentist is awesome, she is virtually PAINLESS. It took a few hours, my mouth was numb and of course DH asked me to take a drink out of my water bottle so he could laugh when it went all over the front of me! But hey that was a freebie, I knew what was going to happen.

Anyway, as to the cost of the tooth, well I am alwaying I should spend more money on myself right?

5 comments:

  1. Ouch! That's an expensive crown. Well, at least is was on yourself, and like you said, spending money on yourself is the right way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/12/2008

    Lucky you;) I was blessed enough to buy a new washing machine last month. Not exactly what I would have chosen for a "me moment".~ST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you glad you didn't go to the local dentist who advertizes as being painless?? Man oh man, that guy can't even get a novacaine shot in the right place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that crown should have diamonds in it!

    ReplyDelete