Saturday, November 08, 2008

First the big banks got their cut of the bailout money and turned around and used it for a variety of things including for the purchasing of other companies. Now AIG is getting a big chunk and leaving taxpayers holding the bag. Now the airlines and the automobile industries want their cut.

And so I'm asking...when is it going to end?

It isn't. Can't wait to see who else puts their hand out and how long till Congress decides to increase the original amount of the bailout funds.

Frankly I think we should throw every son of a bitch who voted for it out of office. But I wonder how many Americans really care. After all, three corrupt, lying SOB's retained office--Ted Stevens of Alaska, William Jefferson in Louisiana and Jack Murtha in Pennsylvania.

So how can one have faith in a system where the government elected by the people keeps crooks in office?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/10/2008

    Grrr! I care! I care! I just feel so powerless. There has got to be someway to stop a government out of control.~ST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's my bailout for the financial mistakes I made over the last few years? Shit if these fuckers get one, why not give it too everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/12/2008

    We are soooo screwed. What I find so scary is when the economy really tanks over the next couple of years, these same crooks and incompetent fools will be trying to come up with solutions to solve our problems. They will just make the problems worse.---RT

    ReplyDelete