Thursday, November 06, 2008

Rescuing injured animals one city at a time...

My good pal the RedQueen just posted something really interesting and informative and I thought I'd pass on her blog post about the H.A.L.O. Chronicles. What is H.A.L.O.?

H.A.L.O., a nonprofit organization dedicated to becoming "The Planet's Animal Ambulance." H.A.L.O.'s mission is to network with other rescue operations to provide emergency care and transport in this kind of situation. I am very proud to be a member of H.A.L.O., and hope that you will join me in following the development of this worthy project.


They're working on a website which is at http://haloplanet.org/ and it needs more work so hang in there. In the meantime, keep up with their blog. Sure it's small now, but every great idea starts small right?

Spread the word! The world could use MORE good people doing MORE good things!!

3 comments: