Thursday, November 20, 2008

There's always some idiot...

Way back in December 2006, I posted a rant about an office chair I'd purchased for my office at work, with UF dollars, which broke, sending me flying backwards and I'm damn nearly lucky I wasn't injured!


Fifty-seven comments later (that's right folks--57!) there's one dumbass in the bunch who actually took the time away from his playstation/xbox or whatever the hell those things are called nowadays, just to comment on my post. I mean he tells ME to quit wasting my time writing this stuff? LOL. Hello....who is getting so worked up over reading it?

Sooooo I'm going to honor him by posting it here...

"What do you expect from $100 chair? It should only last a year in the first place. You use the chair for a year, paid almost nothing for it (divide $100/365days) and you want full credit. I can understand 30 days, but a year? Then you waste your time and everyone else you complain to along with writing this blog, When you could have used that time just working some additional hours at your job and purchase a new one. It is your type of person who sucks companies dry with your unrealistic expectations (pay little and get the best quality) and demands. Your time is absolutely worthless and you prove it everyday with your distorted point of view. Here is some life counseling which you desperately need: Instead of wasting your time complaining and trying to get something for free, use that time to earn extra money and you will actually come out ahead."


So now everyone can see what a dumbass he is. I mean why should I keep it all to myself?

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/21/2008

    Ugh! He is annoying - and, your blog is for you! And friends and family - so why is he wasting his time reading (and it appears as though he's read it more than once)?

    Idiot.

    (this is alisa salois, by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.

    And HEY Alisa, I wanna come visit!!! Gosh I miss having you guys around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/21/2008

    57 comments on a broken chair? Now that was a hot topic. I remember that story. It was highly entertaining. Of course, I wasn't the one brutally attacked. Might I also add, $100 for a desk chair isn't that cheap in my humble opinion.~ST

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait a cotton-pickin minute here!!!

    "Then you waste your time and everyone else you complain to along with writing this blog, When you could have used that time just working some additional hours at your job and purchase a new one. It is your type of person who sucks companies dry with your unrealistic expectations (pay little and get the best quality) and demands. Your time is absolutely worthless and you prove it everyday with your distorted point of view."

    Just exactly who is this moronic imbecile who is saying that my little girl is sucking UF dry and that your time is absolutely worthless?? Let me find this meathead and introduce him to an offer he won't be able to refuse...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That person sounds like a pretty intelligent person I wonder if there smart enough to figure out how to go F**k them self, and leave the rest of us alone.

    ReplyDelete