Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Two down, one to go.

Finished my math final on Friday night.

Finished the final quiz and extra credit writing assignment in History. Just waiting on the final which comes in two weeks. But everything is DONE!

Now finishing up the Law course but this one's hard because this paper is a bear. Why do I pick such brutal issues? Fourth amendment issues? Yikes!

I'm registered for spring, thank goodness. I went to transfer orientation on Monday, mostly boring but I did enjoy the college and dept advising sessions. My undergrad coordinator got me into the practicum section I needed and I registered for an additional course in West African History. I like to have diversity in my courses and plan to take a few in Latin American and Asian History too, though my focus is still early American History, the Constitution, and European History. Can't really learn History till you learn the history of other nations and cultures, I mean we are all tied in together, aren't we?

Anyway, six hours per term, it will take three years. I wish I could do one more course per term but three would be too much plus working full time. Well the big date is Spring 2011....I'll only be 42!!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/12/2008

    You'll be finished before we can get rid of Obama. I know! Jess for prez!~ST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/13/2008

    Hey Jess, when is your course on West African History? Logan is taking that class next semester as well. Wouldn't it be cool if y'all have it together?~ST

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I just checked, we're taking the same class together! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really could run for prez y'know! ST is so positive, she's already thinking in terms of Obama being in the past.

    ReplyDelete