Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Week one of the new term begins...

Well so far so good, a week into the new term and I am not pulling my hair out yet. One of the courses I'm taking is Medieval Germany and it is fascinating. I enjoy studying the middle ages period 800-1300, it's fascinating. It's a little complicated, the geography of the area that is, but I'm keeping up. I think this is going to be a good term though there will be a LOT of reading and writing, I can handle it. I've got three books to read for each course so I shall be very busy!

Work has been busy too, very busy . The students are always pretty needy at the beginning of the term. By that I don't mean anything negative, I just mean that when we have a two-week break and then come back they always have a lot of questions!

It will calm down soon. Probably will be very quiet on Friday, everyone will be home and hungover sleeping off the national championship if we win.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Joyce

    http://www.videophonesguide.com

    ReplyDelete