Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Helping the animals in Australia...

Victoria, Australia is several thousand miles from me, but I felt compelled to donate to help Victoria Wildlife because those people have been working non-stop rescuing and caring for the animals both domestic and wild which have been harmed by the awful wildfires. Millions of animals have been lost. This article tells you just a very tiny bit of what they've had to deal with lately.

Crying about it isn't enough, and Lord knows I did enough of that. It was time that I did something where I could feel like I was making a difference. My donation combined with others will do a great deal for the cause.

If you can donate, just a few dollars, it would really help. You can find the link on the Victoria Wildlife website above.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/13/2009

    What a wonderful thing to do!~ST

    ReplyDelete