Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Perez Hilton is the "dumb bitch" here..

OMG this is a travesty. The self-proclaimed flamboyant "Queen" of Hollywood Gossip has hit a new low.

Click to play. Be warned, you'll want to barf after hearing this maggot, I've seen him on TV and I can't stand him!

Blank

I don't care that later he apologized for calling Miss California, Carrie Prejean, her a dumb bitch, he meant it. And there's nothing I despise more than radicals, of any kind. And that piece of dog squeeze Perez Hilton is just that.

Perez Hilton (who knows WHY this asshole was chosen as a judge!) mentioned that Vermont legalized gay marriage and asked her how she felt.

She replied, "We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite. And you know what, I think in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there, but that's how I was raised."

Later, in an interview Carrie stated, "It did cost me my crown. I wouldn't have had it any other way. I said what I feel. I stated an opinion that was true to myself and that's all I can do."

Well at least she was honest. I respect that. Honestly, I think that Miss California Carrie Prejean had the right to state her beliefs when asked about gay marriage.

Her colleague Miss Vermont felt differently. She stated, "Everyone has the right to their own actions. But I totally disagree with Carrie. I have a very different perspective on gay marriage and I would never have said what she said."


Right now I'm thinking of a word......integrity, Carrie Prejean has it, Perez Hilton does not.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/23/2009

    I agree with you 100%.~ST

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've already stepped over to my blog and seem to be in line with my view on this:) Appreciate the support and mine is here as well ;)

    ReplyDelete