Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Why US companies fail #2

This morning I called Bell South Internet Service AGAIN. Was put on hold for an hour. I was just listening to muzak while doing my work. I got disgusted again and called the regular Bellsouth customer service line at 757-6500. The girl told me she can't help me BUT will actually call the number and find out how long till someone gets back to me. She came back and said the wait time was TWO minutes. I was like "yeah right". She stayed on the phone with me. Five minutes later FINALLY someone comes on the line to help me cancel my service.

I bet you right now that if I called that internet service number and again followed the prompts 4, then 1, I would NOT reach a customer no-service rep.

I still stand by my original stance that you people SUCK!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/27/2009

    I guess you can call that a victory?~ST

    ReplyDelete