Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The conversation went like this...

A married couple is getting ready for work. The husband looks in the closet for his shoes.....

Wife: "Remember--you left them in the kitchen near the back door because they have mud on them"

Husband: "That's right!"

Ten minutes later...

Wife: "What the F*ck is this?" she says as she looks down at the dirt all over the floor from the back door to the living room.

Husband: "Whaaaat?"

Wife: (Points to dirt tracks that apparently only men cannot see) "There's dirt all over the floor from the back door to where you're sitting"

Husband: "Ohhh I didn't see that, I thought I cleaned them off"


Hmm....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/25/2009

    Have you been spying around my house lately?~ST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know Susan, even though Robert and Vinny are from opposite sides of the Mason Dixon line, sometimes I swear they are related!

    ReplyDelete