Sunday, July 26, 2009

Some things are just so blogworthy...

but you don't dare do it because you have a sister who once shot you in the leg with a beebee gun over something trivial and you know that even though she too is nearing 40, she can still run faster than you and beat the crap out of you.

Besides mom made me promise not to say anything. But it is funny, the entire time mom was telling me the escapade she had with Kim on Saturday, she was laughing her ass off. In fact she was laughing so hard she could hardly get the story out in a coherent sentence. I haven't heard her laugh like that in ages, well except when she talks about the stuff she and June used to do together back in high school. I love hearing mom laugh like that! Of course sis, now she probably wouldn't be laughing. Well maybe she will, she does have a great sense of humor.

All I know is I would not have wanted to be working the drive-thru of the KFC and not be able to speak English on the day my sister drove through there....mmm mmm no way! LOL

2 comments:

  1. You've got to tell! But, I think I can IMAGINE!!! I like your sis!!! HEH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/20/2009

    i dont care u can tell, im laughing and crying at all your blogs, you write like Mom !!!

    ReplyDelete