Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Chris Brown is only sorry because...

...he got busted and sales of his music are slumping. Not just that but he lost contracts and a lot of money over this. A lot of people wanted to distance themselves from him after he beat the shit out of his girlfriend.

I don't know how I managed to sit through that video of the unfeeling apology. Hey I don't even know who he is, nor do I know a single song that he's put out. But all I know is that he's a creep. A young Mike Tyson perhaps? Who knows.


" I wish I had the chance to live those few moments again."


Yeah so you could beat her just a little longer and a little harder eh?



"I take great pride in me being able to exercise self-control, and what I did was inexcusable," Brown said in his video apology. "I am very sad and very ashamed of what I've done. My mother and my spiritual teachers have taught me way better than that."


Apparently not quite enough.

What's really sad here is that young men everywhere look up to this punk as a role model.

1 comment: