Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Oooh pick me pick me!

A new low straight from the White House. I didn't make this one up folks.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Facts-Are-Stubborn-Things/

In an effort to force the health care reform bill down our throats, and prevent conversation about it, the White House wants you to email them if you hear or read information about it that seems "fishy". On the White House Blog written by Macon Phillips, he states "Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov."

If anyone wants to rat, please rat on me first. Please make my day and send an email to flag@whitehouse.gov and tell them that I said they and their so-called health reform plan can kiss my ass, that I don't give a shit about their stupid program. And please tell them they can visit my blog ANYTIME to see what other really shitty things I have to say about them. And give them my love will ya? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment