Saturday, August 22, 2009

School starts in two days, woe is me!

Any bets on what time the first undergrad (usually freshman) will wander into my office on Monday and ask me...

"can you tell me where my (insert class here) is?"

It's a time honored tradition that some student will wander into my office and ask me where their class is. I just wanna bitch slap them! Of all the offices on campus, all the classrooms, they have to come to me and ask ME where they're supposed to be.

First off, common sense should have told you that maybe you should have checked your schedule FIRST before heading to class.

Second, WTF do I look like? The hostess? Do I have "Hi I'm Julie, your cruise director" stamped on my forehead? No.

You're in college now, check your schedule and print it out. Tape it to your shirt if you need to, just be responsible! Your mommy is no longer just around the corner to hold your hand. You're an adult, act like it.

Hmm...was that too harsh?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8/24/2009

    So how did it go?~ST

    ReplyDelete