Sunday, January 03, 2010

I sure as heck wish I knew what I was supposed to be doing with the rest of my life. All this work experience and education can't be for nothing. I'm forty years old, what am I supposed to be doing? I have so many diverse interests, I just really want to take what I've learned and do something good with it and enjoy it!

There is something I am quite sure of though and that is we have a finite period of time on this earth and we can't take "it" with us, whatever "it" is. So, might as well enjoy "it" while we're here. In the small period of time we get to live life, seems like so many of us squander it. I guess I wonder how to best make use of the time? And when we go, what's to show for all we've done? Once we're gone, we're gone, no second chance to get it right.

I figure I'm 40 years old, I've got 60 years left if I'm lucky. What am I going to do with them?

1 comment:

  1. It's an age old dilemma, isn't it? All the doors are open, Jess. Which one will you walk through?

    ReplyDelete