Thursday, April 15, 2010

You know that commercial where the people are in the workplace and they are trying to quit smoking and they have this "suckometer" thing that shows how much quitting smoking sucks at the moment? I was thinking about inventing a "crap-o-meter" and have it on my desk so that when someone comes in and feeds me a load of crap, the little arrow will sense it and move up on the scale. I wonder how high that crap-o-meter would go if placed in certain strategic locations on campus, places that shall remain nameless, but are well known to every single person on campus. Oh yes I'd also place one of them in the editorial office of the campus newspaper. No doubt in mind the arrow would spin the entire thing twice before stopping at the highest level.

No comments:

Post a Comment