Tuesday, November 02, 2010

And now for last night's dream

I had a strange dream last night. Or rather two strange dreams that ran together.

In the first dream I'm at my parents house and they weren't home. I was living there with them, in my old room. They had an old washer/dryer set and a new set and I was using one set and trying to move the other out of their utility room which I couldn't do by myself.  I think mom was away visiting dad in the hospital. I have lots of dreams like that where mom is on a trip visiting dad who isn't dead but in a hospital. And I have dreams too that he comes home from his hospital stays and he's just fine. And we're like "hey you're not dead after all." Anyway........I don't remember much from that first dream. But the second one? Oh crap. It was even stranger. 

In the second dream, somehow I was zapped away to another place by some company who needed me to help a crew finish building the death star--yeah the REAL Death Star. I am NOT kidding. And no, I was not on any drugs!  Anyway, I was zapped into another world, with people just like me. We were wearing uniforms, different colors for different teams. We slept in rooms that looked like the inside of a military barracks. We had to put our shoes under our bed in a certain way, and we had to wear certain things on our uniforms that designate what team we were on or how long we were there. I spent an awful lot of time trying to figure out what I was supposed to be doing.  It was a very bad and rough place. Like a prison.

I had not had the chance to tell anyone where I was of course, I had been zapped away that quick. I did find out we were allowed to make very short phone calls so I was able to make a call home to mom and dad. I talked to both of them and told them I did not have much time on the phone (only a few minutes). I could NOT get a hold of DH. He was living at grams house and I kept calling there but he was outside doing something and would not go in and pick up the phone. I was running out of time. I had to let him know where I was. I was desperate. I didn't get through to him, but someone got him a message because when I hung up the phone I saw this text message in red on a board above the phones from DH stating in so many words he knew where I was and that I hadn't just walked off and not told anyone. Don't know how he got the text message through but I felt better that he knew. I had been anxious to let him and my family know where I was. In this dream I was trying to find my uniform, the correct one I was supposed to wear. I remember walking around with no clothes in an attempt to find my uniform. Gosh I hated that part LOL. I needed a uniform, shoes, suspenders, stuff like that. And we were watched ALL the time.  And the guards who watched us were not very nice to us. We had to watch what we said or else.

Lots of other stuff in the dreams. Little filler stuff that I can remember but don't know how to put into words so I'll have to skip for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment