Monday, November 15, 2010

Because I like to do things right the first time LOL

So there I was telling my friend Alexis today how if you're going to go to jail, you need to make it for a really good reason. I mean don't be a weenie and go to jail for something minor. Can you imagine telling the other inmates "I'm here because I didn't pay my parking tickets?"  I don't think so. No, no it's got to be BIG, I mean something that makes the time incarcerated worth it. I figure that with all the skateboarders, pedestrians & cyclists on campus, it's open season especially on those idiots who never bother to look either way before crossing the street in front of traffic. 

Yep, the way I see it, if I'm going down, it's not going to be for just one measly little skateboarder. Oh no,  if I'm going down I'm taking a half dozen or so of them with me. Just head down Museum Road going the speed limit which is 20mph, I could easily take 'em out.

That would at least show my cellmates I don't mess around, ya think? If I do something, I damn well do it right the first time :D

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely do something that would be worth spending time in prison. I'd go out to the Antarctic and find a way to sink one of the Japanese whaling (factory) ships that hunt whales for what they call research. If I could save one whale I'd go peacefully.

    ReplyDelete