Tuesday, March 08, 2011

I have a sense of humor.

Shocking isn't it?

Shut up!

Lately it hasn't showed because I've been stuck in the trough of a rather large-ass wave and please don't make me explain that metaphor. I needed a lift and while perusing a couple of House fan forums I found something that had me laughing my ass off, it was just what I needed. It's in completely bad taste but funny as hell. It's a clip from a movie about Hitler with a few slight changes. You see, apparently someone pissed off about the most recent episode of House got the brilliant idea of changing the subtitles to reflect Hitler's angst about this recent episode. It's been making the rounds and when I saw it I was laughing my ass off. I was eating pizza at the time and let's just say it got messy in the process. But I was laughing the entire way through the video. It was funny, I couldn't help it, sue me for having a screwed up sense of humor.

Now really only House fans will understand and appreciate this video so all others need not even view it. And if you view it and you don't like it because Hitler's in it just suck it up, it's called sarcasm, deal with it! Because I'm about to embark on a really great South Park video hunt....I know there's something out there that will be a significant mood enhancer!

2 comments:

  1. You know I've never watch House, but I think this is hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete