Wednesday, April 27, 2011

AT&T part II...

Yesterday I blogged a post about AT&T's huge blunder in regards to my monthly DSL bill. Seems that Mr. Stephenson's email address works because one of his trusty assistants at the Atlanta HQ got back to me promptly informing me that I would be receiving a call within 24 hours.

True to their word, I did receive a call 24 hours later from another very nice lady named Patsy who is Assistant to the President/CEO and she apologized profusely and explained to me there have been some issues related to the promotion. She explained to me that a number of customer service reps were either not properly trained or just weren't doing their jobs. She explained how the promotion was supposed to work and apologized that I have been getting incorrectly billed since I signed up for the DSL in August 2010. She promised me she was undertaking a personal audit of my bill and would rectify any problems.

I should be hearing from her in a few days and will keep you posted. 

3 comments:

  1. I think I need to find out what you said in your email!1 POWERFUL!! Good job - hope you get it all worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to send you a copy of it Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We knew this would happen didn't we :-) That's how I got 40 lbs of birdseed and peanuts from Duncraft, the day after they shipped MY ORDER to TEXAS!

    ReplyDelete