Friday, June 03, 2011

Mouse Hunt day #3, Mouse 3, Me 1

YES!!! I finally scored a point!

I have no idea why I fell asleep in my recliner last night but I did. I think I was reading, set the netbook aside and just passed out. Woke up at 3:30 am with Baby Kitty sitting on me meowing. I noticed a figure on the floor in the kitchen sitting in front of the stove. It was Pebbles and she stayed there for some time so she must have seen the little mouse bastard last night.

Checked the nightstand drawers this morning and no signs of mice. Checked the dresser drawers, all of which were emptied last night, no signs. This morning while I was making breakfast, Baby Kitty was trying to get her little paws under the fridge. I think she knows something's there. Goodness, at least ONE of them is doing something about this.

Score a win for me, for now anyway. The day isn't over yet. LOL

1 comment:

  1. The battle may be won, but the war will go on lol

    ReplyDelete