Sunday, June 19, 2011

What becoming a vegetarian did for me...

When I decided to become a vegetarian it was for one good reason: I just couldn't handle the way eating meat made me feel. I have never been a big meat eater to begin with so it wasn't a big deal to stop eating it. Also, I love vegetables and there are only two or three I won't eat so I have a wide variety of selection.

What I noticed after giving up meat was that I was less tired, more energetic and my digestive system function improved dramatically. There's a lot I can substitute to get the same vitamins and minerals and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. I also noticed a much improved choice in foods and changes in my eating habits too.
Whatever it takes to be healthy is the primary goal. Feeling good is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment