Saturday, April 28, 2012

NewsRadio: "Rat Funeral" was hilarious!

I miss NewsRadio, particularly the seasons with Phil Hartman. I'm working on writing an exam this morning and felt like watching or rather listening to NR in the background. This episode "Rat Funeral" was hilarious.



Dave: Can I have everyone’s attention please? I have an announcement.  It has come to my attention that some of you may have deliberately setting off the rat traps. I don’t know nor do I care to know why you do such a thing but please cut it out.

Matthew: Yeah uh Dave we actually had a staff meeting about this and we don’t want rat traps in the office.

Dave: You’d rather catch them by hand?

Matthew: Well that’s just silly.

Lisa: Umm excuse me could I just interject here?

Dave: Please do.

Lisa: Dave there’s only one rat.

Beth: Yeah and he’s really really nice.

Dave: What are you talking about?

Matthew: His name is Mike, and he’s all white except he’s got one like black racing stripe down the side of his body…

Joe: And he’s missing most of his tail…

Beth: And he’s cute…

Dave: But he is a rat right? Anyone find that disgusting?

Catherine: Oh he’s cute Dave, he just pokes his little head out when it’s quiet and sometimes we feed him potato chips…

Lisa and Beth: Yeah, and Fig Newtons…

Beth: And little beans…

Dave: Oh gosh does anyone remember anything here called the black plague?

Matthew: That isn’t really as big a deal as people made it out to be.

Dave: No? I’m sorry but you’re just going to let the traps do their job.

Everyone: Oh Dave you can't do that...

Bill: Say Dave, maybe after work you’d like to go by the zoo and shoot goats?

ROFLMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment