Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Had a dream the other night that dad died. In the dream it seemed odd considering he's already dead.

I went to the funeral it was at this big church and there were tons of people there, an African American pastor was officiating, not many seats were open. Some of the seats in the place were facing the rear of the church, not the front. (How's a person supposed to view a funeral by facing the back of the church??)

I had to keep moving around to get a good seat. The seats were like movie theatre seats...the seat had to be pushed down to sit on it. Also, the people I worked with were notified of my dad's passing via a small plastic box with raw broccoli spears in it (I kid you not!) which was given to each person. Inside each box was a list of names of the people I worked with who were supposed to be notified.

I swear to you these dreams come to me totally sober. I wonder what my dreams would be like if I actually drank and did drugs? LOL

1 comment:

  1. I don't know, but I think you're eating too many vegetables! lol

    ReplyDelete